Fire Difficult Clients?
Here's the list of "fire-worthy" traits. Run the other way if you see them coming.
- THE DISILLUSIONED consistently expresses disappointment with your work even though it is of good quality and conforms to spec.
- THE SUSPICIOUS consistently expresses a lack of trust, disdain for your work, or questions your integrity.
- THE CHISELER consistently complains about your bill, even though it conforms to the estimate they agreed to.
- THE SOMETHING-FOR-NOTHING consistently increases the scope of the project but refuses to pay for the additional work.
- THE SLOW PAY consistently pays invoices late.
- THE MONEY PIT consistently is unprofitable.
- THE CLINGER consistently makes unreasonable demands regarding your availability.
This is not the full list - the original post can be found here.
Something to be learned from this.